We are now using the BEYOND® Polus® halogen whitening lamp, which is the most advanced teeth whitening system available on the market today. BEYOND® Polus® Power Whitening is recognised worldwide as the safest and most effective way to whiten teeth.
With the BEYOND® Polus® system, the gums are covered with a protective material, and the teeth are coated with a high-tech whitening agent. Then the low-heat blue light of the BEYOND® lamp activates the whitening gel, which in turn activates the oxygen in the tooth, penetrates the enamel and dentine, and removes deep stains and discolouration, resulting in whiter teeth.
- fast results – this system gives you a whiter smile in just one hour;
- new LightBridge™ technology combines halogen and LED light;
- it is an innovative product, with an advanced light filtration system that filters out harmful ultraviolet rays, ensuring patient safety and comfort;
- the powerful halogen lamp emits a high-intensity blue light for faster whitening results;
- operates at a much lower temperature than similar products, increasing patient comfort levels and decreasing the risk of developing tooth sensitivity;
- the whitening effect usually lasts for a year or more (depending on personal hygiene habits), but even after a while, the teeth often never go back to being as dark as they were before the whitening treatment.
It is important to emphasise that before whitening, you should have your teeth cleaned to remove tartar and plaque.
Caring for your teeth after a whitening treatment:
Regular oral hygiene is a must. In addition to brushing your teeth, be sure to floss and clean your tongue to get rid of the bacteria that accumulates and that can both change the colour of and damage your teeth. After whitening treatment, you should refrain from smoking and avoid darkly pigmented foods and drinks in order to preserve the whitening results. For 24 hours after whitening treatment, avoid putting very hot and very cold food in your mouth at the same time.
Each whitening method can have an individual effect, so the same procedure can yield different results for different people. The whitening effect depends on many factors that are different for everyone: age, enamel structure, tooth vitality, the whitening method, personal hygiene, eating habits, and so on.
During treatment, some people may experience increased tooth sensitivity, which may disappear within a few days of completing the whitening treatment. Tooth sensitivity can be reduced by using special products.
Whitening is not recommended if you are under 18 years of age, are pregnant or lactating, have dental tissues that are damaged by caries, severely worn down or sensitive, have gum disease, are allergic to peroxide, or are wearing braces.
Your smile can become radiant and enchanting and give you more confidence – whitening with the BEYOND® system can give you a chance to smile!